Traditional Punjabi suits, also known as Salwar Kameez, are popular outfits worn by women in Punjab, India, and other parts of South Asia. They consist of three main components:
- Kameez: This is the long tunic or top that is worn over the pants. It can be made from different materials, such as cotton, silk, or chiffon, and can be decorated with embroidery or prints.
- Salwar: This is the loose-fitting pants that are worn under the kameez. They have a unique design with a wide waistband, narrow ankle, and a lot of room in the hips and thighs.
Traditional Punjabi Suits
- Fabric :- Pure Jam Silk Cotton With Heavy Embroidery Work
- Bottom :- Pur Silk Cotton
- Dupatta :- Pure Banarasi Silk